Appsmanager Terms & Conditions
Approval Of Agreement
You agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The Agreement consists solely of a prior engagement, representations, warranties and understanding between you and us. It relates to the content, products and services of the site. This agreement may change for concerns and product upgrades.
Restrictions On Usage
With the license in issue, the material and documents are subject to the following restrictions on its usage.
- You may not copy, reprint, publish, distribute, or make the information or any other data from the website available in any other form.
- Material of any information from the website or can’t be used for commercial distribution.
- You may not create a compilation of any content, designs or materials for the website.
- Usage of content and material for any third party is not allowed.
- Changing, removing or obscuring any copyright notice, will not be entertained.
- It is restricted for you to use any process to harvest information from the website.
- You must not use this website to violate any state or national law.
- Exporting reports or any kind of documents or software is prohibited.
- You may not email with any non-descriptive addresses.
- Disturbing the site assembling or designs is not permitted.
You may provide a link to the website in the following circumstances only.
- You don’t tend to remove or obscure any advertisers on the website
- Your website does not engage in illegal activities
- You will discontinue providing links upon any request by us
Advertisements And Advertisers
Our website may contain advertisements or sponsorships. Advertisers are responsible for their material submitted on the website and its accuracy. We as a company, are not responsible for any kind of error in the sponsor’s material or content. UBS reserves the right to refuse any advertisement we consider inappropriate.
Changes To The Document
We do not accept or report any error or virus companies on our website. We do not see or authorize that, all the information on the website is reliable. We may make changes to the features and functionality of the website from time to time. We reserve the right to the same.
Third-Party Referrals And Content
Third-Party content that appears on our website, maybe available via links. We are not responsible for any mistakes or defamation that gets miscellaneous represented on the website. The information or opinions we provide regarding a third party is neither endorsed nor does it reflect our belief.
Any Unlawful Actions
To help you with better customer services we reserve a right to investigate any complaint or report of violation to this term and conditions of the agreement. If we suspect any unlawful activity, we hold the right to disclose your information. It could be relating to your profile, email address usage history, IP addresses or traffic information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
The rights to use this website, are non-transferable.
The information contained on this website, all warranties and content are disclaimed. The information or services may contain bugs, errors or limitations. In case of breach of contract or warranty, the limitation of damages set forth is decided based on the bargain between s and you. This site, its products and services will not provide any limitations regarding pieces of information or documentation.
You shall comply with all domestic and international laws, regulations and ordinances in regards to the Website and the Products provided by us.
This Agreement must be treated as it was executed in Surat, India and shall be constructed following the laws of the Union Of India. All actions in terms of this agreement are subject to limitations. This agreement is incorporated with all the policies and conditions Should any part of this agreement go invalid, it can be constructed according to the applicable law. Our failure to ensure any provision of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision. Our rights under this agreement stay active, even with any termination of this agreement.